Thursday, September 13, 2007

Assalam Alaykum

"Some people may be astonished by what the West has from the materialistic power, from various weapons, aircraft carriers, bombs, satellites etc., and they forget that Allah, subhanahu wa ta`ala, allowed that piece of land to move and shake, being able to shake the force of the West and the East. Everything is in His Hands, He has power over all things, and no one in the Heavens and the Earth can weaken Him, subhanahu wa ta`ala. Appearance of the earthquakes therefore points us to a different reality that may be absent in the minds of some people, those who are busy with this world and who are servants of materialism. "

I'm in no position to sound prophetic nor i'm a good caliph of my own body and my life instead . In life nowadays,everything seems to be seperated. I envy those who have strength that i dont have. I would continue with more questions and puzzles with in myself and hope sharing will be the best answer to my complexity.

~RESPECT TO ALL HOMOSAPIEN..feel free to be nice~

No comments: